2019 Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Holiday Wreath Sale!
2019 Holiday Wreath Sale
JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
The fragrant Wreaths are available in three sizes made by hand from the boughs of Frazier Fir Christmas Trees grown on a family-run farm in Ashe County, NC. To ensure freshness, the greenery is pruned from the trees by hand while they are standing in the field, trimmed and then attached to a wire ring with clamps. The handmade greenery is then sprayed with a product that seals the needles and evens the natural color variation between trees.
RESERVE YOUR WREATH TODAY! We are Taking Prepaid / Preorders Only
- Preorder Cutoff Date: November 15, 2019
- Pick Up Date: November 27, 2019 / between 9 a.m.–noon
- Location: N.C. Cooperative Extension, Beaufort County Center, 155 Airport Rd., Washington, NC
- Order Through an EMGV, Online, or at the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Beaufort County Center
- Order online: https://go.ncsu.edu/2019emgvwreathsale
|Standard 12” Door Wreath $20.00||Business 20” Door Wreath $30.00||Barn Hanger 36” Wreath $50.00|
Pick-Up Details: November 27, 2019 / between 9 a.m.–noon at the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Beaufort County Center, 155 Airport Road, Washington, NC 27889; 252/946-0111.
Proceeds from this sale will support the Extension Master Gardener℠ volunteer activities and programs in Beaufort County. If you are interested in being an Extension Master Gardener℠ volunteer please visit https://go.ncsu.edu/2019bocoemgv for further information or sign-up for our interest list at go.ncsu.edu/bocoemginterest. N.C. Cooperative Extension is an equal opportunity provider.