The State 4-H Council Conference is right around the corner! The conference will be held Saturday, November 3- Sunday, November 4, 2012 at the McKimmon Center on North Carolina State University’s Campus. Youth ages 13-18 are invited to attend. If you would like to attend the event, please contact the Beaufort County Cooperative Extension office at 252-946-0111 by October 14.
The workshops include:
- Introduction to Ambassadors
- District Meeting
- State Council Hands-On Workshops
- Dance Saturday Night
- District Spirit Stick Competition
- 2012-2013 District and State Officers Candidates Workshop
- Business Meeting/Awards lunch
The cost for the event is:
|Registration||Lodging for one person||Lodging for multiple youth||Additional Money needed|
|$80 * Includes lunch Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday||$75||$37.50||$20 *This money will be used for dinner on Saturday|
Recommend this article?